TENNIS BOOKING POLICY *NEW*
- Payment is to be made in full upon booking
- Enter the Sportsdome at your rented time, NOT BEFORE! Finish up games and exit dome at 50 Minutes past the hour. This allows for court / field tear down and set up for the group that follows you. Please be considerate of this.
The Loyalist Sports Dome:
- Reserves the right to require clients to carry general liability insurance listing The Loyalist Sports Dome named insured. Proof of such insurance must be provided seven days prior to the event.
- Will not be responsible for damage, loss or theft of equipment, personal property or clothing of any applicant or their guests.
- Reserves the right to cancel a rental permit should there be a breach of regulations or on 24 hours notice as required. Permits may be cancelled on short notice should the facility not be available due to mechanical failures, adverse weather conditions or “acts of God”. A time credit is issued to all events that are canceled. No refunds will be issued.
- Reserves the right to suspend indivuals or groups from facilty use at any time.
- Enter the Sportsdome at your rented time, NOT BEFORE! Finish up games and exit dome at 50 Minutes past the hour. This allows for court / field tear down and set up.
- Hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Loyalist Sports Dome, Loyalist College, and all its employees and partners (further referred to as The Dome) from all claims and actions arising as a result of the use of the facility. The Dome is not responsible for any loss, damage, injury, or death due to the use of the facility. The Dome, its agents and affiliates are hereby released from all claims and liabilities whatsoever, arising from participation in or attendance at The Loyalist Sports Dome.
- Shall pay for all damages to the property of The Dome arising from the use of the facility where the applicant is deemed responsible due to negligence, abuse or vandalism. Guests of participants are the responsibility of the sponsoring member.
- Are responsible for vacating, returning to original condition, keeping facilities clean and the removal of all rented or privately owned property and personal effects by the specified permit end time unless written prior arrangements have been made with The Dome. Confetti is prohibited. Litter must be placed in designated recepticals.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age at the time of booking and be present in the permitted facility during the permitted times. Anyone under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult and/or permit holder at all times.
- Shall not sell items unless prior approval has been granted by The Dome.
- Must receive authorization prior to affixing any decorations. If granted, the applicant must ensure all decorations are fireproof, affixed with masking tape and removed by the specified permit end time.
- Acknowledges that the sale and/or consumption of alcohol is forbidden unless a permit has been granted. Failure to comply with LLBO regulations will result in the immediate cancellation of the permit, notifying of authorities and removal from the permitted area. No refund will apply.
- Recognizes that there will be a $50 charge made payable by any party that has issued an NSF cheque for payment of rental time.
- Acknowledges that all hourly rentals are for 50 minutes and no longer.
- Understands that, if the permit holder is an association or club, a representative or convener will be designated and in attendance for all events.
- Recognizes that, on occasion, the facilities within the Dome may be booked for special events or private functions.
General Facility Rules:
- Only turf shoes, flat soled indoor soccer shoes or running shoes may be worn by players (NO OUTDOOR CLEATS).
- NO spitting or chewing gum in the Loyalist Sports Dome.
- NO glass bottles permitted inside the facility.
- The Loyalist Sports Dome is a smoke free facility.
- Climbing on any building structures or equipment (i.e. netting, benches, or goals) is NOT Permitted.
- Balls travel at high speed and anyone can be injured on courts/field as well as on the sidelines. All participants and spectators assume their own risk!
- The Loyalist Sports Dome will not be responsible for damage, loss or theft of equipment, personal property or clothing of any applicant or their guests. Please secure your valuables.
- The Loyalist Sports Dome reserves the right to require a security deposit for any event. Security deposits are non-refundable.